Monday, August 22, 2011

Stock Market Tip: Be Worried - Workers Are Consumers

Check out this great blog post with a pearl of wisdom shared.


I'd add to Robert Reich's comments quoted on the blog post above that even businesses in the services industry can strategically benefit by doing what Henry Ford did in 1914.

This is the reason businesses of all sizes must continue with their operations and that's also why I've been writing blog posts on the significance of internet marketing and what an internet marketing firm can do for businesses of all sizes. The key is to maintain a positive outlook and take actions for a successful tomorrow. An action can always achieve more than one good things if intended.

2 comments:

  1. your blog is really useful for many people I think. Because many times I have found the useful information which was really important for me. Reading this your post was good.

    Online reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear.You have written a great post. Going to share with my followers on twitter. Thanks for sharing.
    Web Design Rochester NY

    ReplyDelete